MOXI + BBL
MOXI + BBL
BBL, a broadband light, can be used in a customized treatment plan to address skin revitalization needs—from corrective treatments to an ongoing skin care regimen. BBL treats:
- appearance of skin laxity
- dull complexion
- cherry angiomas
- unwanted hair
- age/sun spots
What to expect:
- BBL HERO uses advanced cooling technology to keep treatments comfortable.
- Patients can enjoy normal social activities immediately after treatment, and there is no heavy or time-intensive post-care.
- Your body’s natural healing process of replacing damaged cells with new cells will begin in the days to weeks following your treatment and will result in revitalized skin.
- Patients receiving BBL HERO treatments can expect visible results in just 1 to 2 treatments.
MOXI: The Perfect Complement to Any Skincare Regimen
MOXI is a new fractionated laser for revitalized skin. In a quick 12-15 minute treatment with minimal downtime or discomfort, MOXI reduces pigment and improves the skin’s overall tone and texture. The treatment is perfect if you’re looking to correct the initial signs of sun damage and aging—or if you want to upgrade your skincare regimen with a powerful solution for younger-looking skin. Moxi was specifically designed as a preventative skincare treatment to correct the initial signs of sun damage and the appearance of aging skin without downtime.
Gentle yet effective, Moxi is a non-ablative 1927nm wavelength that targets water within cells to work with the body’s natural healing processes for a gentle treatment with little-to-no downtime to treat:
- appearance of minor skin laxity
- poor texture
- uneven complexion
- signs of sun damage
The Perfect Pair
MOXI + BBL® HERO™️: when combined this dynamic duo provides patients with even better results.
- BBL HERO delivers faster, more powerful, and more comfortable results than ever before? Treatments on large areas like the back, legs, and arms take as little as three minutes with HERO— BBL’s High Energy Rapid Output.
- Brighten & Refresh Skin with Moxi, a light resurfacing option that can be performed anytime of year.