Dermalinfusion offers a comprehensive body therapy treatment. The Dermalinfusion BODY System delivers a combination therapy, which simultaneously provides body polishing, vacuum massage and serum infusion. This unique combination addresses the underlying cellular processes that bring about skin imperfections in many areas of the body.
Each handpiece features an adjustable-depth tip, allowing the operator to treat a broad range of skin types and conditions associated with the body. High settings allow for restoring elasticity, and providing deep lymphatic massage; while lower settings are for treating stretch marks, rough skin, and acne.
- Neck/Décolletage: Improve textures and problem areas.
- Upper Arms & Legs: The only treatment of its kind for Keratosis Pilaris—those little bumps on the back of upper arms and legs.
say goodbye to trouble spots
THE ONLY ADVANCED RESURFACING TREATMENT TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE HEAD-TO-TOE EXPERIENCE.
All-over body skin rejuvenation reduces:
- Sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles on décolletage
- Stretch marks on the abdomen or breasts
- Back acne
- Bumps, dryness, and discoloration on the arms and around elbows
- Extreme dryness and/or cracking on hands and feet
Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
A patented, non-invasive treatment, Dermalinfusion is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
The key to the Dermalinfusion technology lies in its line of specifically formulated, professional strength Pro-Infusion serums. Each serum is the product of advanced research in skin care science and is designed to address a specific skin condition. Treats head-to-toe.
Pro-Infusion serums targets specific skin concerns:
- Anti-aging: fine lines & wrinkles, sallow skin
- Hyperpigmentation: dark spots, sun damage, PIH
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Oily-prone skin
- Rough skin texture